Friday, 9 May 2014

   writing invitation
                 scary story
            The mystery goat
there once was a campsite called mountain valley.
One night we felt our cabins shaking so we went outside to see if it was the wind but there was no wind and the cabins were still shaking we went a little bit closer then we bumped into something it was horns…
we turned around and started running towards the dark cabin I tripped over a stick and something ran over me. I caught its leg and it dragged me across the ground with blood running down my back.
When I got closer to the blackberry bushes I caught hold of the hair on it`s back.
I pulled myself up onto its back. While I was on its back it felt like a goat. Then the goat started turning uninvisible then it kicked me off its back.
When I opened my eyes I saw the goat with streaks  of lightning coming out of it`s horns creating a storm. Then the goat turned around and charged at me…

I woke up with a with a whole lot of goats around me. then I felt heat and I was being cooked. The trees were shaking then a whole lot of cavemen started to attack the goats. One of the cavemen let me go. The goats and the cavemen then had a war. While they were having the war I ran off and went behind a tree and watched the war    

No comments:

Post a Comment